Sign up for WCREMC Prepay Electric.
Would it be easier for you to make weekly or bi-weekly payments toward your monthly electric bill rather than one large payment each month? Warren County REMC has a new, easy, and convenient way for residential members to pay for electricity. It is called Prepaid Electric.
Prepaid Electric helps you control your budget by making payments into your account as you can afford to do so. Simply add money into your WCREMC Prepaid Electric account online, over the phone, or in our office as your account needs to be filled — like filling up your gas tank!
To sign up for Prepaid Electric, just call us or stop in our office. You will need to make an initial $50 payment into your account to get the electricity flowing. The only requirement after that is that a credit balance be maintained.
No deposit is required for Prepaid Electric and members will not have late fees or disconnect/reconnect fees. Existing members who wish to switch to Prepaid Electric will have their deposits applied toward any outstanding balance and the purchase of future kilowatt-hours.
• For existing members, prepay puts your possible deposit money working for you NOW, instead of being held in your account to secure future services.
• Never pay late charges.
• Eliminates deposit.
• Easily monitor what you use.
• Never pay disconnect or reconnect fees.
• Buy electricity when convenient.
• Receive balance notices by email and text notifications regarding your prepaid account.
• Go green, with no monthly statement.
Call Warren County REMC at 844-224-0710 for further details and how to sign up for Prepay Electric.